Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

toronto area cosmetic dermatologists

hello all,

I've been investigating cosmetic derms in the GTA on the internet and was wondering if anyone has experience with Dr. Gidon. I was thinking about going to her for a consultation for fraxel and possibly thermage. http://www.fraxelclinic.ca/drgidon.php. thats one of her site links. I'm still looking though want to get people's opinions, if anyone has had a good experience with a derm in the GTA please let me know so i can check them out.

any comments are greatly appreciated.

theres so many derm in the gta area. If you wanna see if shes anygood, just look around the office, is it neat?? is it a big office?? do you see diploma on the wall?? is the secretary nice??

The thing I usually do is talking to the secretary, ask her if dr. Gidon is well known, If you feel shes the one go for it.

i just check her site and it is pretty OK

by the wayy can you do me a favor, i was wondering if you go see her can you ask how much would it cost for acne scar fraxel, thx

just pm me if u do

I'm planning to do fraxel in GTA as well.Was wondering maybe we could negotiate for a group discount.Anyone interested?

I'm planning to do fraxel in GTA as well.Was wondering maybe we could negotiate for a group discount.Anyone interested?

Good idea! I am in. I also had an appointment with dermatologist and he recommended me to do a fraxel treatment. He suggested me to go to Bay Dermatology Center, but I think that I am flexible to choose any fraxel location. Do you know what is approx. price for 1 treatment (I know it depends on the area and how much work needs to be done)?

I'm up for it too