Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
h0ckeyy16

My 6 Month Accutane Journey

Alright so, I had an account on here before but totally stopped coming on here once my acne started clearing up I didnt need this site anymore so I forgot my password anyways. I am now done my 6 month course so I am back on here to tell you all about my course.

My first month I took 40mg then 2nd month to 6th month I was alternating betwheen 40 and 80.

Dryness wasnt that bad, chapped lips only got bad if I didnt put any like chapstickon them for like a couple hours.

1st and 2nd month were bad Id get really bad breakouts but end of 2nd month 3rd month things started looking better.

I havnt had a real pimple since late 3rd month.

I have gotten like 1 little pimple each month since then but honestly they are so tiny and go away like 1 or 2 days after they appear. ITS SO AMAZING to be normal!!!

Oh I havnt really gotten any scars at all, My cheeks are still a little red but nothing that bad.

So im guessing in a coupl months everything should be evened out, just waiting for another 6 months to go by so I can go tanning and not be so pale anymore.

ANYWAYS I ENCOURAGE ANYBODY TO TAKE ACCUTANE ITS HONESTLY THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright so, I had an account on here before but totally stopped coming on here once my acne started clearing up I didnt need this site anymore so I forgot my password anyways. I am now done my 6 month course so I am back on here to tell you all about my course.

My first month I took 40mg then 2nd month to 6th month I was alternating betwheen 40 and 80.

Dryness wasnt that bad, chapped lips only got bad if I didnt put any like chapstickon them for like a couple hours.

1st and 2nd month were bad Id get really bad breakouts but end of 2nd month 3rd month things started looking better.

I havnt had a real pimple since late 3rd month.

I have gotten like 1 little pimple each month since then but honestly they are so tiny and go away like 1 or 2 days after they appear. ITS SO AMAZING to be normal!!!

Oh I havnt really gotten any scars at all, My cheeks are still a little red but nothing that bad.

So im guessing in a coupl months everything should be evened out, just waiting for another 6 months to go by so I can go tanning and not be so pale anymore.

ANYWAYS I ENCOURAGE ANYBODY TO TAKE ACCUTANE ITS HONESTLY THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is another fantastic success story. I love to here that it worked for you, hope it works out for me (starting month 3).

Do you really have to wait 6 months after tane to get a tan?

That is another fantastic success story. I love to here that it worked for you, hope it works out for me (starting month 3).

you must be kidding me...why would you be worried about getting a tan if you just finished a 6 month course on tane? just enjoy the clear skin and be over with it.

you must be kidding me...why would you be worried about getting a tan if you just finished a 6 month course on tane? just enjoy the clear skin and be over with it.

Not only have I had a great experience with tane, I know 4 people who went on tane and there skin is absoloutely flawless very nice skin!

Accutane is starting to really get popular around here people are starting to see the positive effects of it better self esteem, nice new skin.

And we only have one dermatologists here so thumbs up to her for making alot of peoples lives in my area alot better!