Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Addie

DKR cleanser as a shampoo

I already use the DKR cleanser as a quite nice face wash/body wash/shaving cream, but now I find it's a great shampoo. All the shampoos I try 1) cause acne on my scalp, 2) don't remove oil well enough, so I'm greasy within a few hours, 3) give me major flyaways, 4) suck out my semi-permanent hair color more quickly, or 5) do any combination of the above. Dan's cleanser just doesn't do any of the above. It's also gentle enough that I don't need any conditioner for my short, fine hair. Guess I'm gonna be bustin' through the bottles a bit faster . . .

Lol that sounded funny, but its great, at least you are experimenting to get better use of the cleanser. Personnaly I would never shampoo my hair with the cleanser, ill use it to cleanse my face and my entire body except my hair. Hey if it work for you then Good for you....

Anyw good luck with your new shampoo :D

Yeah, it took a pretty big leap of faith and a bit of desperation to first slather it on my hair . . .

are you guys kidding me?? we can shave legs too, I need to try it. Eueeuuhhhh we never know I might try to use the cleanser to fried some pork chops too, it would replace my canola oil hihihihihi I like this post, makes me laugh alot ----> in a good wayyy....

I hear you can cook with purified jojoba oil. I think it's supposed to be healthy, too.

Throw in a little sugar, I bet Dan's cleanser would make a great whipped cream.

Dan actually does use his cleanser as all all-over cleanser, shave gel, and shampoo. So, yea, if you like to do that it's okay. It's a great pH balanced gentle cleanser.

Dan actually does use his cleanser as all all-over cleanser, shave gel, and shampoo. So, yea, if you like to do that it's okay. It's a great pH balanced gentle cleanser.

Geez! I work with Dan and I didn't know that!

...I must try this! Talk about fun learning on the forums!

Kory

DanielKern.com Customer Support

He told me. :shifty2:

Yes, you should hang out on the message boards more, Kory. We have lots of fun here.