Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am sick of it now... i have given up on the derm because they havent done anything, so i think its my skin, my job to clear it.

for the past couple weeks, i have been drinking lots of green tea (decaffinated) and putting the teabags on my skin regularly. This has shown some improvement, but not fast/good enough.

I started putting baking soda on as a mask yesterday, it seems to be working. But what are your opinions on this?

I am also eating healthier.

And lastly, i bought some apple cider whatever today and took a shot of it in a vodka glass, and ill take another tonight.

So, does anyone think these things together should work? Or anyone have anything better?

Hi and welcome!

First of all, what exactly is wrong with your skin?

I personally don't use the baking soda masks, i prefer aspirin masks as i see more improvment. The apple cider vineger always did more damage than good, and eating healthier is a wonderful!

Do you excercise? When excercising and drinking tons of water, i see huge improvments in my skin.

I started putting baking soda on as a mask yesterday, it seems to be working. But what are your opinions on this?

Use baking soda as a scrub. I've no idea what it could possibly do for you as a mask, but it's a nice gentle scrub. However it's very alkaline and needs to be followed up with an acidic toner to restore PH to your skin. You can use diluted ACV.

And what do you mean by eating healthier?

fruits, salads, stuff like that...

Ok, thanks for the advice!

Hi and welcome!

First of all, what exactly is wrong with your skin?

I personally don't use the baking soda masks, i prefer aspirin masks as i see more improvment. The apple cider vineger always did more damage than good, and eating healthier is a wonderful!

Do you excercise? When excercising and drinking tons of water, i see huge improvments in my skin.