Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Well i stayed away from sugars/ junk foods..

And is actually working.. my face is getting clear... i get break out if i eat lots of junk.

So now i started to eat veggies... carrots it has 6g sugars ... Is fine ?

and celeries it has 2g sugars , i am sure this veggies are good :X i eat it at night.

and i also eat fruits , apples and orange.

But I am hoping this carrots are fine to eat since it has sugars.. 6g only.

^^ ohwell just saying is helping!!

Thx to this forum!! Now i stay away from foods with high sugars..

Why is milk bad?? so i can't eat cereal? :/

Can anyone tell me a good milk that sells in market basket to buy? :P

Well, there are many issues with dairy ranging from the lactose to the casein to even the iodine content that may be problematic.

To be safe, you would have to avoid any cow milk.

For an alternative, your best bets would probably be something like rice, almond or oat milk which are fairly available nowadays.

Well, there are many issues with dairy ranging from the lactose to the casein to even the iodine content that may be problematic.

To be safe, you would have to avoid any cow milk.

For an alternative, your best bets would probably be something like rice, almond or oat milk which are fairly available nowadays.

I stay away from milk as well. I always tell myself that milk was meant for baby cows, not humans. You can get your source of calcium from other foods.

Got Milk? :naughty:

I stay away from milk as well. I always tell myself that milk was meant for baby cows, not humans. You can get your source of calcium from other foods.

This has been over quoted an awful lot. We eat lots of things that aren't naturally for us. Cooking isn't natural (we are the only species on this planet that do it!) so by the same reckoning we shouldn't eat cooked food.

Of those fruits you're eating, I'd watch out for the oranges, many people have problems with them.

Vegetables are fine as long as they're not overcooked. Cooked carrots have a higher GI score than icecream.

Definitely cut out the dairy. I like rice milk, it's the least allergenic of the milk alternatives available. Also remember, no fruit juice!

Most cereals are high in sugars. Always check the labels for total carbohydrates, and total sugars.

Of those fruits you're eating, I'd watch out for the oranges, many people have problems with them.

Vegetables are fine as long as they're not overcooked. Cooked carrots have a higher GI score than icecream.

Definitely cut out the dairy. I like rice milk, it's the least allergenic of the milk alternatives available. Also remember, no fruit juice!

Most cereals are high in sugars. Always check the labels for total carbohydrates, and total sugars.