Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tech99

tech99's accutane log

went to the derm today and im ready to go on my 3rd course of accutane. he prescribed me 60 mg for the first month to start it off. i have to get my bloodwork done first before i can start. im very excited, im confident this will clear me for good. me and my derm agreed i should do a longer course on a higher dosage this time. i will probably update this once a week, i dont want to type out long entries for this log but i will take lots of pictures of my progress. ill take my first pictures on the day i start my course. wish me luck :D

im starting my accutane tomorrow. here is a picture of what my skin looks like right now. acne is on both sides around my mouth and near my jawline. ive never had any acne on my forehead

post-26739-1200271780_thumb.jpg

post-26739-1200271780_thumb.jpg

seem like this blog is a few months old. how was the 3rd time around do you think you are good to go now. sounds selfish but im hoping this will be my first and last time. Hopefully this will be your last.