Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bart1986

used to me mr ugly, now a model

When i was a little kid i used to have a loooooooot of acne, now it's only 2 years ago since i posted here on this website, currently i work for a modelling agency and my life is the way i least expected it. But what i want to make clear is that there is hope for everyone, dont take to much notice of what you have right now, just think about your future. Because i had severe acne i suffer now from something called autism, although i still earn more then my parents so who cares? I used to have a lot of trouble because of acne, but who cares?

Anyway i can recommend a product to you all called Zirh, while i was on roaccutane i was using the products of Zirh, i know they sell it in the US as well (im from netherlands) its worth a try. I wish you all good luck.

Btw sorry if my english sucks, im dutch

When i was a little kid i used to have a loooooooot of acne, now it's only 2 years ago since i posted here on this website, currently i work for a modelling agency and my life is the way i least expected it. But what i want to make clear is that there is hope for everyone, dont take to much notice of what you have right now, just think about your future. Because i had severe acne i suffer now from something called autism, although i still earn more then my parents so who cares? I used to have a lot of trouble because of acne, but who cares?

Anyway i can recommend a product to you all called Zirh, while i was on roaccutane i was using the products of Zirh, i know they sell it in the US as well (im from netherlands) its worth a try. I wish you all good luck.

i agree that the poster is a little arrogant in nature, but that's no reason to tear him down..... he's dutch, and probably just used the wrong term for what he's developed.

i agree that the poster is a little arrogant in nature, but that's no reason to tear him down..... he's dutch, and probably just used the wrong term for what he's developed.

I know, and I'm always happy to read success stories for people on this site, but that part about autism and then regulas' response made me laugh. Really hard :lol:

Acne doesnt cause autism. Autism is hereditary i.e you are born with it. Maybe you just got diagnosed with it when you had acne? Anyhow, its not like you should be ashamed of autism! I (Kind of. A. bit) know an autistic dude. He's way more interesting than other people. In a good way. Or maybe thats just him.

Anyway, your lil story is very inspiring. Truly

Acne doesnt cause autism. Autism is hereditary i.e you are born with it. Maybe you just got diagnosed with it when you had acne? Anyhow, its not like you should be ashamed of autism! I (Kind of. A. bit) know an autistic dude. He's way more interesting than other people. In a good way. Or maybe thats just him.

Anyway, your lil story is very inspiring. Truly

with my pretty bad english i'll try to explain autism/asperger's syndrome. Asperger is shown at birth truth, but sometimes they just dont recognize it as autism and / or Asperger's syndrome. I was bullied for over 10 years and after some suicide attempts my parents decided to bring me to a psych, and i turned out having asperger's syndrome. I was 12 than. So yes it is possible to get that name kinda late.

Bart, you're right. Those types of things can show up later in life. People, cut him a break, English is not his first language. Nuances and tone don't emote at all in print. I did not perceive his post as arrogant at all, I perceived it as "YOU can be happy, too!" So thank you, bart for your confident, happy post. :)

Bart, you're right. Those types of things can show up later in life. People, cut him a break, English is not his first language. Nuances and tone don't emote at all in print. I did not perceive his post as arrogant at all, I perceived it as "YOU can be happy, too!" So thank you, bart for your confident, happy post. :)

Why are some of you people posting if what you have to say doesn't pertain to the subject at hand...

On that note, thanks for sharing the story. I think the point is, no matter how much a thing like acne can affect one's life things can completely change given some time. It's a good reminder

acne is like a battle but you kinda know already who will win, the acne... if you let the acne win, it will win... if you wont let it win you keep on struggling till u get the miracle drug called roaccuatane. I make more money then my fukking parents at the moment, by modelling.. i still have some scars on my face, but thanks god there is something called concealer.