Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
___christina

Please Help! Jurlique Products?

Hi, I'm new on the boards. I'm 21 years old and just have started getting acne the past 2 years or so. During puberty I would get a pimple here and there - but nothing huge...now my skin is just under attack it seems.

If I would break out at all it used to be on my chin. Now I'm getting on my cheeks, my forehead, on the side of my nose. It's really beginning to look like a mess.

I've tried Proactive (horrible), Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, Cetaphil, natural bar soap, milk cream cleansers, natural honey and asprin...tons more pharmacy/CVS type stuff...nothing seems to be working. I've been very stressed out - but I feel like something has to help and I haven't found it yet. This is the peak of my acne!

***I heard about JURLIQUE (www.jurlique.com) products from my Aunt. She was breaking out horribly for a while and this cleared up her skin and has been maintaining it now. She has really beautiful, smooth, clear skin....so I want some more opinions and stories....

Has anyone tried these products? What have been your results? Positives? Negatives? Have you tried Jurlique, it didnt work and you're using something now that has cleared up your skin? Please any information would be very helpful.

Thank You so much.