Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smile-for-me

How can I have clear skin and bangs at the same time?!

I really want bangs, but I'm afraid I'll have even more acne on the forehead.

Is there a way I can prevent anymore acne on the forehead if I get bangs?

=O

thank you!

i have had bangs forever and my forehead is actually not that bad. Just make sure to wear a headband and pull all your hair back when you go to bed. Also dont forget to use your normal face wash on your forehead. A simple product that reduces oil might also work.

I have bangs and have had them for the past couple years. I just make sure to especially wash my bangs everyday (even when I don't wash the rest of my hair) and to keep my forehead area clean. I also clip my bangs back while I'm sleeping or when I'm just resting at home.

Just be careful about the hair products you use on your bangs. Some styling products can clog pores. I also usually put a tissue between my bangs and forehead when applying hairspray. I hold the tissue on until the hairspray is dry. I just had the feeling that spraying something sticky onto my forehead was not going to be a good idea! Definitely pull the bangs off your face at night when you sleep.

Make sure your shampoo doesnt contain SLS.

Just be careful about the hair products you use on your bangs. Some styling products can clog pores. I also usually put a tissue between my bangs and forehead when applying hairspray. I hold the tissue on until the hairspray is dry. I just had the feeling that spraying something sticky onto my forehead was not going to be a good idea! Definitely pull the bangs off your face at night when you sleep.