Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heyericw

how do you stop flakiness on face?

I use Dan's regimen and wash my face, then use BP, then moisturize. After I use the BP my face is fine until I start smiling or talking a lot, then the areas around my mouth flake and peel pretty bad. I use a moisturizer which gets rid of it, but it always comes back the next time I wash my face and put more BP on. I've tried the baby brush thing but it doesn't seem to smooth out all the flakes. I'm just wondering if there is anyway to put a stop to the flakes, or if I shouldn't worry about it. Sometimes I just feel that putting a lot of moisturizer on makes my face greasy later in the day.

ACV apparently stop falkiness, I have dry skin problems and when i started using ACV its not even there anymore EVEN IF i didn't use my moiturizing lotion which is a MUST for me.

ACV apparently stop falkiness, I have dry skin problems and when i started using ACV its not even there anymore EVEN IF i didn't use my moiturizing lotion which is a MUST for me.

this is true