Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kmae

Exfoliation

I have gotten a few large zits lately. I have managed to get rid of of all of them... but now the area has darkened. How often am I supposed to exfoliate? And how long will it take to see results?

I haven't bought any exfoliation products yet. Are there any ready-made products you can recommend? - please link me I am really lazy and I don't think I can manage to create my own.

I am planning to buy this because it is more specific for acne: Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion http://www.clinique.com/templates/products...CT_ID=PROD11811

but they also have these: http://www.clinique.com/templates/products...e-_-Exfoliators

so I was also thinking about buying clinique's clarifying lotion #3 for my skin type.

Has anyone tried any of them? I'm so confused... there are so many.

I like clinique make up so I thought I would try their skin care products.

PS: I never knew what exfoliation was for until I found this site.

i wouldn't over do it with the exfoliation. you want to be gentle on your skin. i would say no more then 2x a week.

I used a daily exfoliant (garnier pure deep pore wash with sandy bits) with whitening soap and it worked wonderfully on my red marks :) Used it everyday but it does depend on how tolerant your skin is.

I used a daily exfoliant (garnier pure deep pore wash with sandy bits) with whitening soap and it worked wonderfully on my red marks :) Used it everyday but it does depend on how tolerant your skin is.

whitening soap?....what is that exactly?

once a day everyday w/ baby brush method. You skin shed about 1,000 skin cells per hour, 99% of dust on your floors are dead skin cells. Personally i switch off between baby brush and gycolic acid every night.