Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My acne seems to be different to everyones else (I know everyones is different etc etc). To best my describe my acne is like.. the occasional spot, but not so occasional. I get very few breakouts on my cheeks or forehead, this seems to be the worst places for most people? Also blackheads have never been a problem for me, think I have only ever seen a few real blackheads on my face.

All my damn breakouts happen around my chin and mouth and keep re-appearing. At the moments its quite bad, 3-4 new spots a day, and they always form into nasty whiteheads.. or pustules really.

I don't get any of the red spots on the cheeks I see a lot of acne sufferers with either, are these just the remains of spots that were there? My face also never feels over oily to me.

I can't find a picture of anyone with similar acne to me.. its weird. Maybe everyone gets this feeling?

My acne sounds alot like yours actually.

Although new breakouts are rare for me now. My cheeks and forehead are fairly acne free. Most of my breakouts happen on my chin and around my nose and they are usually whiteheads/nodules/pustules. I do not suffer from blackheads and my skin is generally not oily.

My skin has white marks (pigmentation discolouration) from old acne rather than red marks. I have reddness on either side of my nose, but it's more like rosacea, than red marks from old acne. I also have shallow scarring.

I get the odd spot on my upper body, like once a year, but do not suffer from body acne.

I have eliminated dairy from my diet and I've been on B5 for the last 5 months. These 2 seem to have helped stop new breakouts.

Although new breakouts are rare for me now. My cheeks and forehead are fairly acne free. Most of my breakouts happen on my chin and around my nose and they are usually whiteheads/nodules/pustules. I do not suffer from blackheads and my skin is generally not oily.

My skin has white marks (pigmentation discolouration) from old acne rather than red marks. I have reddness on either side of my nose, but it's more like rosacea, than red marks from old acne. I also have shallow scarring.

I get the odd spot on my upper body, like once a year, but do not suffer from body acne.

I have eliminated dairy from my diet and I've been on B5 for the last 5 months. These 2 seem to have helped stop new breakouts.

How much B5 are you taking? I was going to start a b5 regimen, but I didn't know whether to go on the one thats considered mega dosing about 10-15 grams that a study was based on. or just take it as small supplement, like 20-50mg which many people also claim to have seem results from? The difference between the doses is huge..

How mnay mg or grams of B5 do you take? I'm also cutting dairy out, to see what happens. Did you completely cut it out? or just limit it a lot? I still have milk with my cereal..

Actually, sounds just like mine. I get one, two and three on a really bad week on my chin and sometimes on my upper lip, even on my lip line. Lovely. I know. I don't ever get them on my cheeks or on my forehead. I don't get blackheads either, just round red ones that sometimes hurt like hell and get inflamed. I wouldn't call it acne because they are not clusters just the occasional monsters all by themselves. I think it's hormonal. I was just looking a pictures of myself from a year or two ago and I was totally clear, this just started happening within the last year.

Actually, sounds just like mine. I get one, two and three on a really bad week on my chin and sometimes on my upper lip, even on my lip line. Lovely. I know. I don't ever get them on my cheeks or on my forehead. I don't get blackheads either, just round red ones that sometimes hurt like hell and get inflamed. I wouldn't call it acne because they are not clusters just the occasional monsters all by themselves. I think it's hormonal. I was just looking a pictures of myself from a year or two ago and I was totally clear, this just started happening within the last year.

sounds quite a bit like mine. It used to be that I only broke out on my chin and around my mouth but now I get breakouts on my cheeks and forehead and well, everywhere! But it's really concentrated on the lower half of my face. My skin isn't particularly oily either.

sounds quite a bit like mine. It used to be that I only broke out on my chin and around my mouth but now I get breakouts on my cheeks and forehead and well, everywhere! But it's really concentrated on the lower half of my face. My skin isn't particularly oily either.