Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mxinxs

Working up to full success!

I've been on the Regimen for almost five weeks now, and I had to inform everyone here that I'm well on my way to having a clear face! Started with two or three major breakouts that nearly made me quit, but persistence and a bit of encouragement from y'all here has taken my face from anywhere from 5 - 10 moderate whiteheads to the slight red marks I'm dealing with now. And the red marks should fade more as the time between my acne and clear skin lengthens!

I'm just pretty happy about the whole thing, can't wait to finally start telling people what I've found. I've been hesitant to go shouting to the rooftops before I had experienced the results for myself, but I fully intend on bragging on the DKR now.

In a few weeks if this continues, expect a few more posts from me looking for what I can change to really take my skin to the next level.

Thanks all,

Mark

Happy to hear that it worked for you.. Im on my 3rd month on the DKR and Ive seen result since the 2nd month, now my face is clear with 1or2 small pimples or small bump here and there. So im kinda dealing with black spot and red marks now and its fading faster because I am using the Neutrogena AHA moisturizer at night... Im happy today because I just received my set of 3 bp on the mail box WooHoo Im so thankful It didnt get lost or was late...

Anyw good luck on your road to clearness..