Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smc0617

footwear

just curious to what everyone likes to wear for shoes? what's most comfortable? i love danskos and keens.

I wear sandals, year round. Blazing heat and 5 feet deep snow.

Woot!

*if I see someone post about Crocs, i'm going to laugh. For reals. xD*

Gorgeous foot mutilating heel heights! Seriously, I have been wearing 4 inch heels for years and I don't have any foot problems. Years of dancing and skating made my legs so strong these shoes don't bother me at all. I love Guess and if once in a great while if I can afford it Jimmy Choo or Gucci! Call me a glutton for punishment! I don't care!

i LOVE a pointy toe or peep toe stilletto pump :wub:

same thing with boots.

i typically wear 3-3.5 inch heels

when i want to go casual, it's Vans classic slip ons or flip-flops (i'm so cali)....

Nike Air cross trainers, Shox, or running shoes.........they're comfy, not very fashionable but that's about it. I wait tables so I work in them too and I'm always running around.

Oh yeah, and flip flops in when it's not too cold........

Diesel is the brand I wear for sneakers. I also like shoes by Cole Hahn and Born. I'm not too picky about brands but I do like to have real leather and comfort.

Lately I've been weaing boots, sneakers (Chucks, Vans slip-ons, and Vans Eras), or ballet flats. In the spring/summer I live in Havaiana flip-flops and sometimes 'real' sandals. My feet aren't very sensitive and usually I'm not on them all day, but I when I work more than 6 hours I wear Dr. Scholl's insoles in my Vans.

Lately I've been weaing boots, sneakers (Chucks, Vans slip-ons, and Vans Eras), or ballet flats. In the spring/summer I live in Havaiana flip-flops and sometimes 'real' sandals. My feet aren't very sensitive and usually I'm not on them all day, but I when I work more than 6 hours I wear Dr. Scholl's insoles in my Vans.

I like K-Swiss, and I did like Hanes cheerleading shoes but it seems they don't sell those anymore. :cry:

Those were my favorite shoes.. so comfy and fit snuggly on your foot, they were fun to bounce around in also, I guess I'm going to have to go on search for a new comfy cheerleading shoe. For some reason those always seem to be the best to me..

Sneakers are the most comfortable and I like those from Converse. Great design and comfy though they would sometimes remind you of being a teenager. I also have quite a number of pairs of shoes most of them are actually wedges. Some of those shoes do pinch my feet but I still wear them anyway. I sometimes buy at topshop and guess.

Dr Scholl insoles are great! Which ones do you wear? I wear the full length gel ones. I also have a pair of spenco orthotics I really like

Dr Scholl insoles are great! Which ones do you wear? I wear the full length gel ones. I also have a pair of spenco orthotics I really like

I wear these little blue ones that have arch support and are really cushy on my heels.

Docs or converse!! *hat's off to seattle hehe*

seriously, they go with everything, and god forbid you ever have to dress up for something, docs match but wont kill your feet :D

I wear these little blue ones that have arch support and are really cushy on my heels.

nice...do you have a pic?

nice...do you have a pic?