Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smc0617

fish and what else?

i don't eat a lot of red meat, but i do like chicken and fish. does anyone have any suggestions how i can add more meats into my diet? i love fish...every kind...i like chicken...but finding it hard to survive on just the two. any ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

i don't eat a lot of red meat, but i do like chicken and fish. does anyone have any suggestions how i can add more meats into my diet? i love fish...every kind...i like chicken...but finding it hard to survive on just the two. any ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

there isn't a problem. i was just curious of what else is out there i could try and different ways to cook the fish and chicken. gee...i didn't think asking a question was a problem.

Yeah, I feel you pain. My doctor told me to cut back on the red meat because

of my elevated cholesterol. Chicken and fish no matter how many ways you cook

it gets old. That, as well as salads (always still hungry after eating those). But,

to you point I added turkey into the mix. Regular and ground turkey to subsitute

for hamburger. Not that its a red meat but I also discovered that soy based products

for vegetarian aren't that bad either. I actually liked the taste of the some of the fake

meats such as one called Smart Ground as a replacement in some recipes.

Chris

Look through databases like AllRecipes, FoodNetwork, Recipezaar, etc. These three have ratings because sometimes you get an awful recipe, and the reviews give you a head's up.