Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr. Acne

Finding some success with once a day Regimen...

I have mild acne, and I have recently started DKR and doing it just once a day because my skin looks way too oily for me to go out in, so I stick to just nights.

Will this take twice as long to get results? So far I'm seeing results, my cheeks are clearing up very well.

My hair has caused alot of acne on my forehead, and the only way to clear that is with topicals.

But I should be alright with once a day DKR right?

Thanks for the help, and thank you Dan for the fantastic products you sell!

Hi there! I couldn't agree with you more. I've have good results also, however when I 'wear' the BP gel and moisturise my skin looks alot more oily than usual. Maybe it's just feedback from the BP gel...? Luckily I work at a garage so no-one cares about your appearance, so I've started putting it on before work too :)

I do it once a day because I get a terrible burning from applying large amounts of BP twice a day. So far my results are less red skin and the acne seems to be healing as well. I got better results when doing twice a day, I just couldn't stand the burning. So, yes I would agree, doing it once a day can be effective.