Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jonnie Latino

Persistant Whiteheads (Month 2) Fed Up Of IB Excuses

Okay, im currently on month 2 of isotretinoin, 65mg a day and the rest of my skin is perfect no bumps marks etc...but my face (which is the only place I get acne) is still pumping away with whiteheads. Now this is just getting stupid, I cannot beleive how resiliant my acne is getting, seriously nothing works and ive even consiered harsh methods such as putting chemicals on the skin to kill the oil glands...even paint stripper if it gets too bad. What if accutane doesnt work then what, every morning a new whitehead appears bigger and nastier than the last. After 4 years of acne with a 6 month hiatus thanks to erythromycin - the only stuff thats worked...am I going to die with acne??? Does anyone honestly know why facial acne is so resiliant...to be honest if my acne was on my bady I really wouldnt care and defo would take isotretinoin, but my face which has been of much comment for years I'm just getting severely worried!!!

Okay, im currently on month 2 of isotretinoin, 65mg a day and the rest of my skin is perfect no bumps marks etc...but my face (which is the only place I get acne) is still pumping away with whiteheads. Now this is just getting stupid, I cannot beleive how resiliant my acne is getting, seriously nothing works and ive even consiered harsh methods such as putting chemicals on the skin to kill the oil glands...even paint stripper if it gets too bad. What if accutane doesnt work then what, every morning a new whitehead appears bigger and nastier than the last. After 4 years of acne with a 6 month hiatus thanks to erythromycin - the only stuff thats worked...am I going to die with acne??? Does anyone honestly know why facial acne is so resiliant...to be honest if my acne was on my bady I really wouldnt care and defo would take isotretinoin, but my face which has been of much comment for years I'm just getting severely worried!!!

How much do you weigh?

Also, you are on month 2, so I am assuming you have had between 4 and 8 weeks of therapy. Is that correct? If so, give it time. I cannot stress this enough. Isotretinoin is basically a 20 week commitment.

i guess you are a very paranoid person.

dont panic

visit my log

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=182544

there i recommend a book that talks about the dos and don'ts and the myths and the everything about acne. the book was written by an authority on the subject, not a wanna be. a must read.

oh by the way, erythromycin its an antibiotic, its a prehistoric pill that does nothing for acne, in fact, it wasnt even designed for acne at the first place.

on the other hand. isotretinoin, its a state of the art pill, specially crafted for acne.

i guess you are a very paranoid person.

dont panic

visit my log

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=182544

there i recommend a book that talks about the dos and don'ts and the myths and the everything about acne. the book was written by an authority on the subject, not a wanna be. a must read.

Thanks man ill take a look, no its just 4 years with nothing really taking effect, I want my life back you know, fed up of ''it'' being my only concearn - I dont wanna waste my life over acne you know!