Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Texan90

Fraxel Feedback Poll

Fraxel Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. For severely scarred people - How were your results?

• Greater than 50%
    • Between 40-50%
    • Between 30-40%
    • Between 20-30%
    • Between 10-20%
    • Less than 10%
    • Made things worse
  2. 2. For moderately scarred people - How were your results?

• Greater than 50%
    • Between 40-50%
    • Between 30-40%
    • Between 20-30%
    • Between 10-20%
    • Less than 10%
    • Made things worse
  3. 3. For minimally scarred people - How were your results?

• Greater than 50%
    • Between 40-50%
    • Between 30-40%
    • Between 20-30%
    • Between 10-20%
    • Less than 10%
    • Made things worse

Hi guys, I'm going to keep this poll going for a long time to record how people feel about Fraxel. I am sure there have been other threads like this but it would seem that they've been forgotten.

The main Fraxel thread is 250+ pages so I thought this poll might be just as good purely in statistical form.

The poll is for people who have completed their Fraxel treatment or done more than 4 treatments at least. However, I am no expert on how many tx are needed, so I would expect people who vote to know this. Hopefully the people voting are doing so with good judgement.

I apologize if the ranges seem strange. I didn't know what would be a good cutting off point for each tier. I assume anything above 50% is good though.

I don't want to pass it off as fact though, because people might be too hard on themselves but ultimately they are the ones who live with their results not us.

So this is a subjective poll to an extent.

I'll keep bumping this topic and hopefully people who've had Fraxel will vote. Thanks.

This is the most detailed of all the fraxel polls I've seen. I hope it goes the distance and you get more than a handful of responses. Common people!

There's something like this on www.realself.com but most of the posts are from people who got one treatment and are sitting home recovering. LOL

Sorry no one is replying. These polls never do well.

Forget about getting objective data from acne.org. The best you can hope for is to read the main fraxel thread and once in awhile people come on and post a subjective account of their progress.

And every once in a blue moon someone posts some pictures.

Hahahaha, I will reply to your poll........but you said 4+ treatments, so I am scheduled to have my 3rd next monday.....so in 2 months I will answer you poll!!! Promise

:)

Hi guys, I'm going to keep this poll going for a long time to record how people feel about Fraxel. I am sure there have been other threads like this but it would seem that they've been forgotten.

The main Fraxel thread is 250+ pages so I thought this poll might be just as good purely in statistical form.

The poll is for people who have completed their Fraxel treatment or done more than 4 treatments at least. However, I am no expert on how many tx are needed, so I would expect people who vote to know this. Hopefully the people voting are doing so with good judgement.

I apologize if the ranges seem strange. I didn't know what would be a good cutting off point for each tier. I assume anything above 50% is good though.

I don't want to pass it off as fact though, because people might be too hard on themselves but ultimately they are the ones who live with their results not us.

So this is a subjective poll to an extent.

I'll keep bumping this topic and hopefully people who've had Fraxel will vote. Thanks.

Hahahaha, I will reply to your poll........but you said 4+ treatments, so I am scheduled to have my 3rd next monday.....so in 2 months I will answer you poll!!! Promise

:)

I'm having my third treatment tomorrow, and I'm scheduled for two more. In about 2 more months I will answer too. Hang in there. ;)