Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I dont have bad acne or whiteheads, just these red bumps. They either have white puss(but not white head) or clear liquid. I usually pop them, unless they have the clear liquid in them because that makes them worse. Basically they are like baby whitheads that dont fully develope. Sometimes they dont even become red, they are just small skin colored bumps, sometimes the small ones have a lot of white puss in them though. Is this a specific kind of acne, and is there a specific way to treat it?

btw what is the clear liquid in pimples?

I dont have bad acne or whiteheads, just these red bumps. They either have white puss(but not white head) or clear liquid. I usually pop them, unless they have the clear liquid in them because that makes them worse. Basically they are like baby whitheads that dont fully develope. Sometimes they dont even become red, they are just small skin colored bumps, sometimes the small ones have a lot of white puss in them though. Is this a specific kind of acne, and is there a specific way to treat it?

btw what is the clear liquid in pimples?

I have that too, and only sometimes do these small bumps actually turn into whiteheads. It's just small little red bumps on my face that are hard to cover up with makeup because even though the redness is gone, bumps are still there :[ I'm sorry, though, I don't actually know what it's called.