Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Displaythis

Accutane users with Jobs

while most people in here are like 14, 15 yr olds stressing out over two pimples, i was wandering if there are any adults in here who have to somehow adapt to the workplace while on accutane. i mean i havent fully had the initial break out yet but i think i will call out sick if i do, if not suffer the humiliation and embarrassment in the work place

is it me or am i making a bid deal out of this...will my face clear up CONSIDERABLy while on acctune that i wont have much to deal with besides the dryness???

thanks

I'm 26 and work full time. I'm on month 2 of 60 mg and started my initial breakout about 2 weeks ago. I called in sick for the last 3 days of last week b/c my skin was so bad and I didn't want to go given that I am around people the entire time. I have to go back to work today though, which sucks...my skin is definitely calming down, but still way worse than it has ever been in my life. Are you a female? If so, you could try to hide it with makeup! :)

while most people in here are like 14, 15 yr olds stressing out over two pimples, i was wandering if there are any adults in here who have to somehow adapt to the workplace while on accutane. i mean i havent fully had the initial break out yet but i think i will call out sick if i do, if not suffer the humiliation and embarrassment in the work place

is it me or am i making a bid deal out of this...will my face clear up CONSIDERABLy while on acctune that i wont have much to deal with besides the dryness???

thanks

i'm 22, and work as a scientist...

i still go into work every day... i guess the people here, know me as me... and hopefully do not judge me by being spotty (hell, when i started i was more spotty than i am now?!)

maybe you should adopt the same mentality :)

why would accutane have any affect on your job? i was a full time college student, worked part time at a coffee bar. and had rehearsals for a play i was in while on accutane. it shouldn't be a problem. the only problem was nose bleeds. i had a really bad nosebleed in class one day, and one at work.