Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yungbuk

Nose Strips THEY WORK! NASTY PICS

Yessss...nose strips work baby..biore ultra nose strips. I do have tiny sikkk lookin and a bunch of black heads on my nose that id thought never go away. and i have used these nose strips before but would only remove some, but now everytime with this technique it seems to remove alot! yeee

first off you need biore ultra nose strips. make sure you only wash your face with only water for the whole day, dont use any scrubs or cleansers. if you have flaky skin on your nose just gently exfoliate a day before. after that its all about technic. take a shower and use only water on your face, when you get out unwrap the nose strip and peel back the plastic. NOW THIS PART IS "IMPETANT". aight so you want to wet your hands and flick tiny drops of water on the side of the nose strip thats goin on your nose. flick it with drops of water untill 80% of the strip is covered, and make sure there tiny drops. now apply on your nose and smooth it out firmly. take a paper towel and pat the nose strip and your face dry. now wait 15-20 till its hard. This part is very "IMPETANT" to, when you peel it off, starting with the left or right side, you want to pull it to the outside very slowely, so if your pulling it off and looking in the mirror you wont be able to see the other side untill the nose strip is completely off. pull the left and right side and leave some on the top of your nose, then at the same time with the left and the right side lift it up and away!

FOLLOW THESE STEPS AS IS. this works everytime for me, its CRAZYYYY.

i attached the image, but heres a link also

nose strip doing work

post-39134-1199667774_thumb.jpg

post-39134-1199667774_thumb.jpg

Yessss...nose strips work baby..biore ultra nose strips. I do have tiny sikkk lookin and a bunch of black heads on my nose that id thought never go away. and i have used these nose strips before but would only remove some, but now everytime with this technique it seems to remove alot! yeee

first off you need biore ultra nose strips. make sure you only wash your face with only water for the whole day, dont use any scrubs or cleansers. if you have flaky skin on your nose just gently exfoliate a day before. after that its all about technic. take a shower and use only water on your face, when you get out unwrap the nose strip and peel back the plastic. NOW THIS PART IS "IMPETANT". aight so you want to wet your hands and flick tiny drops of water on the side of the nose strip thats goin on your nose. flick it with drops of water untill 80% of the strip is covered, and make sure there tiny drops. now apply on your nose and smooth it out firmly. take a paper towel and pat the nose strip and your face dry. now wait 15-20 till its hard. This part is very "IMPETANT" to, when you peel it off, starting with the left or right side, you want to pull it to the outside very slowely, so if your pulling it off and looking in the mirror you wont be able to see the other side untill the nose strip is completely off. pull the left and right side and leave some on the top of your nose, then at the same time with the left and the right side lift it up and away!

FOLLOW THESE STEPS AS IS. this works everytime for me, its CRAZYYYY.

I ATTACHED THE IMAGE, BUT HERES A LINK

nose strip doing work

Looks like you got a clean sweep!

but, sadly those black heads will most likely fill back up in a few days, that's the only downfall. :[

I've got a box of them in my cabinet right now, but I think if/when I use up this one I wont buy them anymore.. it's a waist of money for me.

I've bought pore strips once and they had the same effect as what you posted. Tons of little yellow plugs, but unfortunately they come back very very quickly - so what's the point?

Wow, that must have felt great, to get all that out! I think you can keep those newly-cleaned pores clean by applying some salicylic acid to the nose area afterward to keep that area exfoliated.

SA slows cell sloughing within the pore and kills bacteria, so it probably would work to keep them clean, great idea Deadbeat007.

Wow, I tried those a while ago and they didn't work for me. But I didn't do all the preparation you described. I might have to try that again, and with the SA.

eww lol, dang!

I hope you put some type of toner or serum after you do that, or you'll break out from leaving all those pores exposed.