Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marytacker

NYC meet-up for East Coast Members!!!!

Anyone want to help me plan this?

I'm thinking this could be really fun! All the East Coast members (PA, NJ, NY, etc) could meet up in le city! It's a great way to make new friends and get out for once (esp. in my case). We can go out to a nice restaurant, hang out in Central Park, shop around and whatever! *girls, we can go to sephora!!!!!! =)

Basically, this forum has been my form of therapy, I guess. A lot of you guys (esp. the mods and veteran members) have a really great attitude and I really appreciate all the little "rants," (lol), advice, tips, stories, etc. You guys are all really jazzy and we should hang out!

If you guys are interested, I think this can work!

By the way, I'm from Philly and I am 20 years old.

woooo

I'm thinking this could be really fun! All the East Coast members (PA, NJ, NY, etc) could meet up in le city! It's a great way to make new friends and get out for once (esp. in my case). We can go out to a nice restaurant, hang out in Central Park, shop around and whatever! *girls, we can go to sephora!!!!!! =)

Basically, this forum has been my form of therapy, I guess. A lot of you guys (esp. the mods and veteran members) have a really great attitude and I really appreciate all the little "rants," (lol), advice, tips, stories, etc. You guys are all really jazzy and we should hang out!

woooo

^^^

Read the title. the city = NYC

And no, I don't think internet predators roam acne.org. Anyways, there would probably be a good number of adults, so I don't see any problems with it.

^^^

Read the title. the city = NYC

And no, I don't think internet predators roam acne.org. Anyways, there would probably be a good number of adults, so I don't see any problems with it.

Woo. That would be awesome! Last time I was in NYC was December to see Cique Du Soleil and it was freezing! Hopefully, the meet up would be sometime in the spring? I live about 3 hours away...right outside of Atlantic City, but its very easy to get there.

Woo. That would be awesome! Last time I was in NYC was December to see Cique Du Soleil and it was freezing! Hopefully, the meet up would be sometime in the spring? I live about 3 hours away...right outside of Atlantic City, but its very easy to get there.

Hi I also live near NYC but how would we know what each other look like in order to meet without pics?

yeah that would be fun...too bad i'm absolutly broke right now otherwise i think it would be great. nyc...central park, times square, china town, food, hot drinks in the winter...yeah it would be great. maybe i'll buy a scratch ticket and get lucky today. :dance:

sounds like a kool idea... there are plenty of places (restraunts, bars, etc..) that could host a get together such as this... to bad its soo damn cold here right now...

woooo

I might be visiting NYC soon.

But I really don't have the money for a super nice restaurant. I can afford a pretzel and walking around Central Park though. I also have no clue about make-up so that trip to Sephora would be really handy.

I'm from Philly too. ;)

Let's do this. I'll grab my ipod, play some Mates Of State/Editors, crash on the bus and be in NYC in no time.

People, PM me if this goes down.