Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
usaman111

What do you think about this?

hi!

i had severe back acne....i got rid of it finally.... postinflammatory hyperpigmentation are there now...i had 3 glycolic peeling..didnt help....

what do you think guys is there anything i can do about it, in my case?

how severe is it? how long will it take , what do you think?

what about tanning...would it be less visible? (i know it take then longer the spots to dissapear)

thanks a lot !

here is the picture: http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/5a5n-1-jpg.html

post-67475-1199648567_thumb.jpg

post-67475-1199648567_thumb.jpg

first of all i definetly wouldn't tan. tanning is sooo bad for your skin. if the peels haven't helped i think i would look into topicals for a few months.

you could try retin-a .1%. it will exfoliate your skin and help with the hyperpigmentation. you might want to talk with your derm about it. you could wash and moisturize in the am and wash and apply the retin-a at night.

there are other options available it just depends on what you have in mind. unfortunately there's no over night success with any regimen. it all takes time. i would say if your acne is under control a few months on a strict regimen would significantly help.

Sorry I can't offer any advice, but just wanted to say that my bacne scars look similar to yours. I was also wondering about how long it would take to heal etc. Hope they improve for you. :]

I had some spots from body acne and used vitaman E oil. It worked pretty well, you just have to be patient it wont get rid of them overnight. I also using some cream called scar zone on red spots on my face. You should be able to find it in first aid secions of your grocery sore. It seems to be working well. Good luck!

Since it's your back maybe you dare experimenting with sth I'm currently trying out myself. One of my friends told me about a girl who got good results from this....but who knows?

Ok this is what I will be doing for two weeks:

-Sugar or salt scrub once a day

-Lemonpaste/lemonoil applied every night (you make teh paste by mixing talcum powder...spelling?? with lemon or lemonoil diluted in E-vit rich carrieroil)

So far I have done this one night...hopefully it will jumpstart the fading process