Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Welshman

ance free in 3 days?

Dont know if i put this in the right section or what.

I have just brought the ance free in 3 days book, i have read it from front to back and wanna know if anyone has tryed the apple fast that he said has cured his acne. I thought i would buy it cuz i had tryed a lot of different things over the years. It sound crazy some of the thing in the book but y not just give it a try.

I will be starting it in the next week or so and we report back on what happened.

would they actually publish something like this?? maybe it's the same person who wrote that you can potty train a child in one day. lol...can't believe someone would write a book like that.

would they actually publish something like this?? maybe it's the same person who wrote that you can potty train a child in one day. lol...can't believe someone would write a book like that.

I tried it, through and through except for the castor oil part, which I had an allergic reaction to...

It didn't work. It didn't make my skin worse or better, only made me even more underweight. Thanks apples. D:

I tried it, through and through except for the castor oil part, which I had an allergic reaction to...

It didn't work. It didn't make my skin worse or better, only made me even more underweight. Thanks apples. D:

Nothing 'cures' acne in three days. Anything that claims a 'cure' in three days is quackery and scammy.

It's a very bold claim. A friend of mine once sent me a link to the page containing the method.

I tried it without administrating the enemas(they where nowhere available) my acne may had calmed down a little bit but nothing noticeable. And by the way remember to keep "Headache free in 10 minutes" by your side if you intend to overeat apples and drink water to excess ;)

Don't try it, It's bullshit ! espectially the tea tree oil leave scars on face, in my case , it's already too late.Can't believe chris gibson wrote this to claim to help people!!! Or making money for himself!!!

Please, don't give into this kinda crap. It might sound alluring, but it's all a scam. In their before and after pictures, they show no evidence of hyperpigmentation or redness. I recall that Chris Gibson even professed himself that he was a scam artist. As an acne sufferer, one thing you should know is that no pimples go away in a matter of 3 days, whether its a stubborn cyst or minor papule. They simply don't just disappear and leave no trace!!

A qustion to u maybe someday, did u do the emena part, am thinking thats a bit crazy and i dont fully understand it can u explan it. I know u have to put the emena tube up ur butt, so the water will get all of that bad toxin out of ur lower bowel, or something like that.

Guest www.AcneMustGo.com

Very minor forms of acne can clear in as little as three days when using an effective routine, but moderate to severe lesions will take at minimum 2-4 weeks to respond, and any technique should be analyzed for 90 days before reaching a conclusion as to its potency (unless, of course, the situation greatly worsens during this period).

People still actually consider doing this?

Just looking at the website, it almost looks like a parody.. And generally, all sites with that layout [and they do all have that same exact layout; why I do not know] are scams.

I've seen it before. It's laughable. Like all the people out there trying to make money off poor, unsuspecting people through e-books - it's a major scam!

People still actually consider doing this?

Just looking at the website, it almost looks like a parody.. And generally, all sites with that layout [and they do all have that same exact layout; why I do not know] are scams.