Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lightspeed

Speeding up red mark process, without topicals?

I'm on a water only regimen at the moment and so I'm avoid all cleansers and topicals. Is there any way to speed up the healing of red marks through supplements or anything of the sort?

Will UVA light help red marks? Such as using a sun bed? What about red light treatment which is used for inflamation?

Just curious.. most of my red marks left from spots have about a 1-2 week disappearance. After that they seem to stay very faint and they stay at that stage for as long as I remember. They go away eventually, but they stay in this very faded red mark state for a long time. Means that if I manage to go clear for about a week then my face still doesnt look great...

try the acne mask...i personally just leave it on and then rinse it off without scrubbing , but skin types very person to person. i like to do it almost everyday but like only 5minutes max rather then most who do 15 mins every 2-3 days

use sunscreen too