Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nutterbutter

There's only so much....

There's only so much I can tell myself to feel better every time I see myself in the mirror, or just basically my everyday life. Last night was horrible, I was washing my face, and reality hit hard! It's sad, because each day, I tell myself little lies, like "oh it's not that bad," "some of this scars are going to diminish," or "oh, I'm still cute." ARGH.....I looked at the mirror, and I felt like I had an emotional breakdown! I couldn't even sleep at night, cos there's nothing I could do to make it better, not my tears, nothing. I think it's because school starts on monday, and I'm like freaking out, cos I have to face the "world" once again and meet my new classmates, which is more fun if I didn't have these scars! I usually, don't rant on how my scars look, but I'm only human, no matter what I do to make myself feel better, there are always those days when the scars are taking over! Now...I'm really considering on undergoing the Fraxel treatment, but I just don't have the money to pay for it (I'm a college student!) If only fairy godmothers exist in real life!