Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
templefromwithin

Cleared myself. Simple 4 Pronged approach

Hey, im 18 and have cleared myself for good (been clear for 4 months now). This is how i did it.

I realized 4 things 'make' acne

-OIL

-DEAD SKIN CELLS

-BACTERIA

-INFLAMMATION

Ive tried a bunch of stupid things over a long period of time (proactiv, various OTC treatments, oral antibiotics, ect..) but nothing worked- surprise surprise. so.. basically i sat down and said to myself.. F**K it..im gonna figure this out from inside out. I read up on acne and determined the 4 contributing factors listed above, then found the most effective treatment for each of these factors. I put it all together and within 2 WEEKS i was clear, and it feels amazing.

here it is:

1. STOP OIL with Vitamin B5.

I used 4 grams daily.. thats it. Take even doses throughout the day. B5 is safe and effective.

2. REMOVE DEAD SKIN CELLS

with Salisylic Acid Cleanser ( I used Avon's Clearskin Gel Cleanser 2.0% SA- am and pm)

3. KILL BACTERIA

with Benzol peroxide (I used a prescribed Solugel8+Clindamyicllin cream, before bed)

4. REDUCE INFLAMMATION

with Omega-3 Fish Oil (I used a high potency Fish oil twice daily)

thats it.. 4 pronged approach to killing acne.

Ill get some before after pics up asap

As in EAT the fish oil? That's great and all, but when you do that you can't forget to eat foods with anti-oxidants like blackberries, spinatch, blueberries... Or else the omega 3 will turn into free radicals (or something like that)...

1. STOP OIL with Vitamin B5.

I used 4 grams daily.. thats it. Take even doses throughout the day. B5 is safe and effective.

2. REMOVE DEAD SKIN CELLS

with Salisylic Acid Cleanser ( I used Avon's Clearskin Gel Cleanser 2.0% SA- am and pm)

3. KILL BACTERIA

with Benzol peroxide (I used a prescribed Solugel8+Clindamyicllin cream, before bed)

4. REDUCE INFLAMMATION

with Omega-3 Fish Oil (I used a high potency Fish oil twice daily)

thats it.. 4 pronged approach to killing acne.

Ill get some before after pics up asap

Are you putting the Omega-3 on your face or eating this? I have flaxseed oil & hempseeds, I'm wondering if this would work? Just seems so greasy/oily.

That's interesting that your skin was able to handle both salycilic acid and bp...i've heard that those together can often be too harsh or something. was your skin really dry at first when you started using both sa and bp?

my skin was dry in some areas.

i used complex 15 moisturizer in the areas (and only) the areas that were dry.

after a while i stopped getting dry skin

this really works people

pics soon