Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikolk_00

Clogged pores and Cleocin T

I was wondering if anyone has used Cleocin T and what side effects have taken place.

I have clogged pores with plenty of blackheads. The blackheads are mostly visible around my T-zone, but overall the pores on my face are clogged.

Last week, I started using Cleocin T (solution) along with Retin-A at night time. Before, I was just using Retin-A at night time, but was not really seeing any results in my pores.

Well now, my skin is dry with red little bumps and some of them have puss. I want to stop using it, given the fact my skin was alot better before using the Cleocin T (minus clogged pores). Is it cleaning my skin out? I wanted to know if anyone has experienced this.

Did you just start the Retin-A too? Because that can cause an inital flare up of inflamed acne. Happens to a lot of people who use it. For most people, the flare-up improves after a couple of months (it doesn't always improve though)