Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sometimes you buy an eyeshadow that just doesn't work. Sometimes you get free makeup as a gift that you just don't want. Instead of throwing it out, post your list of minimally used makeup items that you'd like to get rid of. Browse through the lists of available items, and when you see something you like contact the owner to arrange a trade!

Make sure to list the Brand, Makeup Item, size, brief description, and how used it has been. You may want to include a link to the item if possible. When you send an item off, delete it from your original post. Use a separate post to post a 'wish list' if you want.

My available list:

1. Everyday Minerals 6 gram Intensive Fair Concealer: A concealer for fair skin types. I used this only a few times before realizing it's just too light for my skin.

2. Everyday Minerals Fan brush: A full size fan brush used for blending. Never been used. SWAPPED.

3. Everday Minerals Large Mistletoe Eyeshadow: A light green shimmery eyeshadow with subtle red flecks. Used twice.

4. Everyday Minerals Large Cherry Fizz Eyeshadow: A light pink eyeshadow with a bit of sparkle, used about 4-5 times. Note: The lid shows some wear from being at the bottom of my makeup basket.

5. Everyday Minerals Small Net Surfing Eyeshadow: A dark purple eyeshadow with subtle red shimmer. Very intense when applied wet! Used 2-3 times.

6. Everyday Minerals Large Cool Breeze Eyeshadow: A light grey-lavender color with subtle iridescent green shimmer. Used 4-5 times. Also shows wear from being in the bottom of my makeup basket on the lid. UPDATE: This is now a PRESSED eyeshadow.

7. Everyday Minerals Small Medium Brown Brow Color: A medium-dark brow color - this looks darker than it does on EDM's website. Used 4-5 times.

You can see my complete list at MUA.

But here are some of them with links when possible (EM is Everyday Minerals):

EM Wild Flowers E/S - Large Size 4g - one hole of sifter sticker poked out, tried 2x

Intensive Fair Concealer - 2.5g sample size, new sealed sifter jar.

EM Deluxe Brow Brush/Lash Comb - new in package

Pearl Powder & Silica Microspheres from www.tkbtrading.com - can send sample baggies

Bare Minerals Foundation #1 Fair - Large 9g size - approx 60% or 5g left - never used sifter or lid so it's clean, just scooped some out to add to other jar.

*Runs off to the bathroom to gather make-up* Well, lets see here...

ELF Brightening eyeshadow in Butternut. I think I've only used a small amount of the rights color, the eyeshadow is nice but I've figured out I liked the softer colors at the moment on my eyes.

ELF brightening eyeshadow in Drama. - Some has been used, I did my younger cousins halloween makeup with it to try and make her look more 'scary'. :lol:

ELF mouisture care lip color - Baby lips. - Never been used, I don't even think I ever took the cap off.

Rimmel London Eye twist automatic duo liner & shadow - pink shimmerish shadow with a maroon/purple liner.

Decent amount of Bare minerals in shade fair. - .06oz

Decent amount of Bare minerals in shade fairly light. - .06oz

Decent amount of Bare minerals mineral veil. .06oz

RareMinerals Skin Revival Treatment (clear). - .05oz. - has been used but I can clean the puff. :D

Bottle of barevitamins skin rev-er upper. - 2.3oz, has been used maybe three times but for some odd reason it smelt like bananas to me and I didn't like that. aha.

Everyday minerals - Sandy fair. (Small sample size, intensive formula.)

Everyday minerals - Fair. (Small sample size, intensive formula.

Everyday minerals mint concealer.) (Small sample sized, only used a tiny amount.)

Everyday minerals Sunlight concealer. - 2.5oz, only used a small amount maybe two times.

Everyday minerals blushes and face colors - Light pink. -Decent color but wasn't my thing, only been used once. (Small sample size.)

Revlon Colorstay - Ivory - Combination/Oily skin. - There's still a good amount in the bottle, I tried it out and ended up not liking it all that much.

oooh i want in!!!

EM Plum Dust blush - 6g size - used once

Everyday Minerals Concealer - Intensive Medium - 6g size - used only a small number of times. container is almost full

Tinted Silk Dust - 6g size - never used - seal is still intact. looks MUCH darker than what's on the EM website. i wouldn't recommend it for the fair ladies.

Physician's Formula Baked Eye Shadow Collection - Baked Sweets - used a few times but not that noticeable. relatively new

Physician's Formula Baked Eye Shadow Collection - Baked Spices - used a few times as well. relatively new

Everyday Minerals Fan Brush

Everyday Minerals Lip Brush

that's all i can think of now. if i have more, i'll be sure to post :D

Does anyone have EM Lipstick in Girl's Day that they don't want? New or tested. I got Cozy Night and it's not dark enough so I'm hoping to try Girl's Day.

I have all my stuff up on MUA too (I put a link to it in my first post) but I figured there might be more EM fans here.

Adding some silk dust to my list above...

Lilylolo Banana Split mineral eyeshadow 2.5g. Sealed.

UK only please :dance:

ARE YOU A PROACTIV SOLUTION USER?

Here are a list of my proactiv products. I no longer use the product and would be willing to swap for new, unused minerals, eyeshadows, lipglosses, etc. They have to be unused and sealed though.

-brand new, sealed renewing cleanser exp 01/09 RETAIL PRICE: $16.00

-brand new, sealed renewing cleanser exp 01/09

-brand new, sealed renewing cleanser exp 02/09

-brand new gentle formula clarifying cleanser exp 08/09

-brand new, still in the box clarifying night lotion exp 03/09 RETAIL PRICE: $26.50

-brand new, sealed repairing lotion exp 01/09 RETAIL PRICE: $22.00

-brand new, sealed repairing lotion exp 01/09

-brand new, sealed revitalizing toner exp 12/09 RETAIL PRICE: $16.00

-brand new, sealed gentle formula clarifying toner no exp date

If you're interested in any of these products please send me an e mail and we can chat about possible swaps.

Sara :)

If you see something that interests you send a PM to the person who has it listed and then see if you can work something out between yourselves.

Thought I would UPDATE this thread.

I have a few things for SWAP:

Everyday Minerals:

-Intensive Light Concealer

-Intensive Light Foundation x3

-Fresh Air Blush x2

-Sunscreen Fair x4

All above is Brand New and Full Size

-Intensive Fairly Light Foundation tested once and not my color.Full size

You can msg me for swap

Thanks

Just wanted to post a quick note that Lutya and I successfully did a makeup swap. :)