Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tasha90

Brushes and Bristles

I'm looking for a good quality, LARGE, dense kabuki brush that doesn't shed! I've been looking at the Audrey Nicole Premium kabuki brush, but I don't know if it sheds. Anyone have experience with this brush? Also, how large is it?

I'm looking for a good quality, LARGE, dense kabuki brush that doesn't shed! I've been looking at the Audrey Nicole Premium kabuki brush, but I don't know if it sheds. Anyone have experience with this brush? Also, how large is it?

I have the Joppa Kabuki and its very dense and hasn't sehd once! And it even stayed soft after washing it several times. Defintely a good brush.

The AN premium brushes, DO NOT shed at all. I have the kabuki, the long handled kabuki (love it) and the flat top one. They are GREAT brushes!!

I just got Everyday Minerals' new synthetic kabuki and it's AWESOME. It's very soft, works well, and doesn't shed at all. It is also only $10, which is very reasonable compared to the Bare Essentuals brushes I usually buy. I definitely recommend it.

I've been looking for one too..the one I have sheds all over my face and it sucks. I think I'm going to get the Joppa Kabuki..have heard really good things about it.