Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yoo

whitehead thing on testies, check it.

recently ive had a whitehead looking thing on my testicle, which ive had before and id just pop them and itd be gone instantly. but this time the thing was impossible to pop, and finally when i did pop it, it popped inside of my testicle?? like, the pus stuff went into my testicle. it popped inward, is what im tyring to say i think.

is this bad? im a little bit freaked out. ive been feeling a little weird since this has happened.

has anyone else ever had anything like this happened to them before? or have heard anything about such a thing? i cant find anything online and i REALLY dont want to go to a doctor with this sort of question.

thanks.

Most likely a condition called fordyce spots (Wikipedia has some good info on them)

They are harmless, but depending on how bad you get them, they can be a bit unsightly. Unfortunately, other than CO2 laser treatment, there isnt any way you can get rid of them, although I have heard of Retin-A helping fade them over time.

I'm not too sure about the puss though, that might be normal it might not be, if I were I would book an appointment to see a doctor (If you don't want to use you GP, there are sexual health clinics at hospitals you can make appointments with, well here in the U.K for certain)

If you have had recent sexual contact with anyone, then I would STRONGLY advise you to go to the doctor, as this could be the begginning of something that will be later untreatable.

But most of all don't worry about it. Even if it is sexually transmitted, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get rid of it easily, as I don't think herpes, HIV and other untreatable conditions have any of these symptoms.

The only thing I'm confused about is how many are there, just one or many? If it's just one on its own, I havent really got much idea about what it could be, and should seek immediate medical attention, as I don't think you can get acne down there :think: If it's many then I'm 90% certain its just a simple case of fordyce spots.

Probably just Fordyce Spots, do not try to pop them - will do you no good.

You can get acne down there, I've heard one or two people say they have had it. Best advice is to go to the doctors to get it checked though like everyone has said.

recently ive had a whitehead looking thing on my testicle, which ive had before and id just pop them and itd be gone instantly. but this time the thing was impossible to pop, and finally when i did pop it, it popped inside of my testicle?? like, the pus stuff went into my testicle. it popped inward, is what im tyring to say i think.

is this bad? im a little bit freaked out. ive been feeling a little weird since this has happened.

has anyone else ever had anything like this happened to them before? or have heard anything about such a thing? i cant find anything online and i REALLY dont want to go to a doctor with this sort of question.

thanks.

i definetly would go to the dr's...get it checked out and some meds so it doesn't get infected down there. good luck.

lol ive had them too, its just a inflamed fordyce spot, its nothing to worry about let alone go to the doctors