Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
webstar

*Sigh*

Label/Receipt Number: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XX

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 2, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Not really sure what good the Track & Confirm offered with orders is good for - it never tells me anything.

Is there a delay in shipping presently?

Yes, I know that it has been only 3 days since my order was "possibly" shipped (I actually ordered it on December 30th), however, 95% of the time, I receive my order in 2 days.

It would be nice to know if I need to order another tube because it got lost in the mail... but of course the tracking tells me absolutely nothing so that I might know if that were the case.

Any chance that the products will be carried in stores at any time in the future? No matter how much I try to gauge when I need to reorder... I never can tell. I used to go by time... but the gel began to last less and less with each shipment - even though I was using the same amount - so that no longer works.

Gosh I hate that this happens because you never know when it is going to take 2-3 days... or (as I experienced another time) 2-3 weeks.

How do I accurately track my order?

Keep in mind there was a holiday this week (no mail on New Year's Day), so mail is a bit slow. It took my order a few extra days to get here as well.

Keep in mind there was a holiday this week (no mail on New Year's Day), so mail is a bit slow. It took my order a few extra days to get here as well.

My order usually comes right here from the Bay Area since the 2-week incident (in which, it was shipped from I believe, Texas). I just really like to avoid mail order under any circumstance because there is always the possibility of loss and delays.

My hope is that the Regimen products will one day be available in stores. I rarely order online and sometimes it is a pain to have to wait.

I intentionally ordered on the 30th believing that doing so anytime before would result in an unbelievably long wait/delay (with possible loss of product since so many packages are shipped before Christmas). Plus, I truly believed that my order would go out on the 31st as it was not yet the holiday.

My thought process was off I suppose.

I guess I need to hold the tube up to my light in the future... as there truly is no way to tell when I need to reorder. I could order a year supply and still run out.

Would love it in stores (and I would have thought that it would be in them by now - the UPC barcode has been on the tubes for a good while now). The gel is out... you just hop into your car and go get some new gel.

I just have to come up with a better way of knowing when to reorder.

And regarding the Track & Confirm... never knew that it did not track. I suppose that it is not Delivery Confirmation then as I have used that method for years... and it tracks your package along the way.

Thank you for the responses... just bummed that I have no gel.

I guess I need to hold the tube up to my light in the future... as there truly is no way to tell when I need to reorder. I could order a year supply and still run out.

Here's a good method of insuring you never run out. Order 2 tubes. Use the first tube while the second one waits in your cabinet. When you run out of the first tube and open the second one, then go ahead and order another tube at that time. Don't wait until you are nearly out. Always order another tube right when you open a tube that way you will always have one when you need it.

Here's a good method of insuring you never run out. Order 2 tubes. Use the first tube while the second one waits in your cabinet. When you run out of the first tube and open the second one, then go ahead and order another tube at that time. Don't wait until you are nearly out. Always order another tube right when you open a tube that way you will always have one when you need it.

My post from yesterday disappeared???

No BP (again) today.

What is the Customer Service telephone number (if you now provide one) or email address so that I can find out where my package is?

No reply from support.

Still no BP.

What is going on????

Becoming upset at this point. I am not ordering more BP. I should receive what I paid for.

I've been thinking. Why doesn't the company TRASH UPS ground and just stick with the U.S postal service. They are much faster and cost about the same price.

UPS Ground from California to Minnesota - 5 days.

USPS regular shipping from California to Minnesota - 3 days. PLUS they ship on weekends.

I'm disappointed that with only the smaller orders am I able to use the US post. With larger orders, I am stuck with crappy UPS or expensive air.

:rolleyes:

I've been thinking. Why doesn't the company TRASH UPS ground and just stick with the U.S postal service. They are much faster and cost about the same price.

UPS Ground from California to Minnesota - 5 days.

USPS regular shipping from California to Minnesota - 3 days. PLUS they ship on weekends.

I'm disappointed that with only the smaller orders am I able to use the US post. With larger orders, I am stuck with crappy UPS or expensive air.

:rolleyes: