Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
and1

Liver Flushing

Today I did my 5th liver flush. It was my first flush that was not preceded and followed by a session of colon hydro theraphy and it still worked:). I got the biggest stone out that I have seen so far, about as big as at least 4 almonds. The other stones I saw, about 15 to 20 of them, were about as big as sunflower seeds without the shells. Maybe I see more tomorrow. Other than that I did not feel really sick the morning after, felt normal again 4 hours after I got up and slept quite good. Experienced an increase in energy again.

In the past I have always taken very low doses of EPSOM salts. This time around I got some magnesiumcitrate which can be used as a substitute and tastes a lot better.

How do you guys get the EPSOM salts down, do you take them with juice?

I am asking this question, because I have a theory that the magnesium plays a big part, besides releasing the stones, in healing me. EPSOM salts are used externally against acne and blackheads. They are supposed to have anti-inflammatory properties.

Magnesium in general calms down, improves quality of sleep. It is used in many processes in the body and most people are deficient in magnesium. I know that I have a problem with my fat-metabolism, something with which magnesium helps as well. Although I eat a 60% to 70% raw food diet, I believe that I might have been magnesium deficient for the most part of my life, although blood tests do not tell, therefore I want to start supplementing the stuff. Does anyone know which form of magnesium is best absorbed by the body?

Magnesium citrate actually. But it's strongly laxative, so it's hard to take every day, you'll constantly be "flushing". I figured that out after about 4 days on the stuff, lol.

but many people seem to take it as a daily supplement. what kind of magnesium that is easily absorbed by the body would you recommend?

I take Natural Calm, magnesium citrate supplement in powder form. I put it in hot water and drink before bed. I really like it. It's become a nightly routine.

"Magnesium Deficiency Magnesium is the most important mineral, activating over 350 different processes in your body; among these functions are digestion, energy production, muscle function, bone formation, creation of new cells, activation of B vitamins, relaxation of muscles and the functioning of your heart, kidneys, brain, as well as the nervous system. Minerals like Calcium need Magnesium to be absorbed properly. Half of our magnesium is found inside cells of body tissue and organs and the other half combined with calcium and phosphorus in our bones; Only 1% of the magnesium is in our blood and therefore magnesium deficiency is hard to detect as our body fights hard to keep an adequate level in our blood and will take it from other places which reduces the chance of detecting any magnesium deficiency we may have.

The Natural Calm Solution

The solution to restoring a healthy magnesium level is Natural Calm. Developed by leading nutritional researcher Peter Gillham, Natural Calm features a proprietary process that provides the most absorbable, effective, fast-acting magnesium available anywhere. Natural Calm is a 100 percent natural water-soluble magnesium citrate powder of the highest quality.

Natural Calm handles excess calcium in the body and gradually dissolves calcium deposits, giving a new lease on life and instant relief to many symptoms of magnesium deficiency.

Natural Calm helps many people fight insomnia by giving them a good night’s sleep.

Natural Calm gets rid of muscle cramps also know as Restless Leg Syndrome or Jumpy Leg Syndrome often the first night. Because of this, which can cause a sleep disorder many people find it a sleep aid and call it an insomnia remedy.

Natural Calm is most known for its anti-stress properties. Many people find instant stress relief after the first day. Stress in the work place, stress at home all contribute to other diseases like heart disease, high blood pressure and anxiety."