Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
effs334

first pill and feel "weird"

hey guys i took my first pill last night and throughout the night i started to feel as though i couldnt really concentrate and slightly "cloudy"...and somewhat like that throughout today.

overall i just kinda feel a little bit not like "myself". i dont know maybe its just in my head? is it possible its just because im introducing my body to a new substance? will this feeling go away once my body gets used to it?

other than that im okay:)

Guest AcneProne_1977

I also had that at the beginning and I think it's just anxiety... just relax and enjoy your course!! :)

As suggested above, it's too soon to be having concentration issues...

I had the exact same feeling. I didn't feel my self at all, in fact I felt odd and really tired. It will subside, but for me it lasted during the first few weeks. Good luck to you!!

it in your head. unlikely accutane could have any effect like that so suddenly let alone at all.

Yeah haha, due to everyone saying how strong it is etc. I was paranoid the second after I took my first tablet haha, but yes its all in your head :)