Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

Crystal Geyers Juice Squeeze, calling Danny and LiliVG

Lately, Ive been drinking these every morning. I buy the raspberry one, the berry ones, and the pomegranete one. Its the only thing I can think of that is different in my diet, besides codsticks. Do you think these juices can contribute to a breakout? Ive been getting a lot of papules lately.

I would love feedback from Danny and LiliVG because I think you guys are very informative regarding diet and health. Anyone else who knows of course can contribute to this thread

Lately, Ive been drinking these every morning. I buy the raspberry one, the berry ones, and the pomegranete one. Its the only thing I can think of that is different in my diet, besides codsticks. Do you think these juices can contribute to a breakout? Ive been getting a lot of papules lately.

I would love feedback from Danny and LiliVG because I think you guys are very informative regarding diet and health. Anyone else who knows of course can contribute to this thread

Carbonation in and of itself won't cause acne. However, having a broad policy of avoiding anything carbonated could help a person only because most carbonated beverages are either alcoholic, or loaded with sugar and have no nutritional value. There are exceptions though, such as sugar free red bull or Rockstar for example, which have vitamins added.

If you're really trying to get rid of acne, just say no to carbonation.

Mmm. yeah.

Say that to the Rockstars I've been guzzling. Wait, I'm actually getting clear?

Carbonation aint the prob Bob.

If you're really trying to get rid of acne, just say no to carbonation.

Mmm. yeah.

Say that to the Rockstars I've been guzzling. Wait, I'm actually getting clear?

Carbonation aint the prob Bob.

Yeah... that theories got nothing. Carbonated water will NOT hurt you and the only worries about it have stemmed from women and older athletes becoming more frail after drinking. The risk is negligible though, so this is definitely the least of our worries here. And no, I will definitely KEEP the carbonation in my routine.