Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latley ive been having restless nights sleep. Ive been finding it hard to get to sleep and throughout the night i usually wake up and find it really hard to get back to sleep. Also i have woke boiling hot and sweating when its freezing. Im not sure what this could be down to. I eat a very healthy diet mainly consisting of veggies meat fruit nuts ect. I hardly eat any carbohydrates, i think i read somehwere that causes restless sleep?

any info would be great

What's your ratio of Carb/Protein/Fat would you say? Protein before bed is a no-no, as you may get restlessness problems, but waking up during the night is a bit peculiar. Perhaps you have a subtle ailment you're unsure of. I guess you could first try taking melatonin for the short-term and see if it helps. Have you tried a hot shower + stretching before bed? That helps. Try flipping your mattress and rotate it. Also, I read a diet high in protein may seem nice, but too much protein has I believe some side-effects, or I think with the nitrogen..I maybe wrong, but there are plenty of articles on it online.