Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

glennart I'm also following a high fat diet (haven't decided what are my best sources yet so I'm trying with a little of everything first)

I have a question when it comes to cook the meat.. right now I'm cooking them in the oven, baked.. bcause if I use the stove all the smell is going to spread in the whole place.

I could boiled but I don't know how ^_^U

what's the best way to cook meat? boiled, broiled, baked, fried or any is just fine?

What vegetables do you recommend eating why?

How much do you eat daily like a cup?

What chemicals/poisions in vegetables are you avoiding?

Which ones dont cause acne?

What vegetables do you recommend eating why?

How much do you eat daily like a cup?

What chemicals/poisions in vegetables are you avoiding?

Which ones dont cause acne?

how's it goin?

hey!, i have a question, how come u dont eat citrus fruits??? I eat like 3 oranges a day...are they known to be bad for acne?

didnt u make a post about eating frozen raw beef liver for vitamin? haha

I really like ur diet tho!! I am going to cut all spice out~ ( I suspect I broke up from blackpeper)

Can u talk more about fruit and vegetable? Cause I 100% believed lots of fruits n vege = clear skin...but it turned out to be wrong...and I couldnt figure out why

sighsssss

I didn't re-read through all five pages, but;

Can you reccomend any specific brands of the vitamins you take?

I want to buy some quality products.

Oh and bump, if you haven't read this topic yet your missing out.

Anything for you my friend!

Cod liver oil:

http://www.greenpasture.org/products/cod-liver-oil/1001

Get the unflavored one.

The Vitamin C is just pure ascorbic acid (buy at any pharmacy or supermarket) just a tiny pinch licked from my finger. Supplements containing flavanoids and stuff is a scam and a waste of money IMO. Buy the cheap pure grade product instead. I take a very small amount these days. Just when I remember it. You can mix ascorbic acid 50/50 with baking soda in water if you want to take it as a drink.

I was taking Thorne vitamin D before. http://www.thorne.com/ Then I took a liquid supplement that only had vitamin D3 in a fat base, cant find the link. Right now Im not taking any vitamin D. Im trying to use my sunbed instead.

Any brand of kelp extract should work or "Lugols solution" if you can find it. At the moment I simply add kelp to my sea salt to increase the amount of iodine. But I do not take large amounts like before.

Anything for you my friend!

Cod liver oil:

http://www.greenpasture.org/products/cod-liver-oil/1001

Get the unflavored one.

The Vitamin C is just pure ascorbic acid (buy at any pharmacy or supermarket) just a tiny pinch licked from my finger. Supplements containing flavanoids and stuff is a scam and a waste of money IMO. Buy the cheap pure grade product instead. I take a very small amount these days. Just when I remember it. You can mix ascorbic acid 50/50 with baking soda in water if you want to take it as a drink.

I was taking Thorne vitamin D before. http://www.thorne.com/ Then I took a liquid supplement that only had vitamin D3 in a fat base, cant find the link. Right now Im not taking any vitamin D. Im trying to use my sunbed instead.

Any brand of kelp extract should work or "Lugols solution" if you can find it. At the moment I simply add kelp to my sea salt to increase the amount of iodine. But I do not take large amounts like before.

Thanks a lot for this!