Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello and welcome to my regimen!

It's nothing fancy but it works great for me. Read on!

What I eat:

• The fattiest meat I can get my hands on. Including liver and bone marrow and bone broth. Beef,lamb,chicken and occasional fish like norwegian salmon. Cooked in cast iron pan with beef tallow or steamed or boiled.
  • Vegetables such as green beans, carrot, celery and a few more. Always cooked, never raw. I never eat lettuce or greens. (These are optional and I don't always eat them.)
  • Salt.
  • Water
  • Occasionaly I have a drink, I choose to drink only pure booze like vodka or similar addative free liquor.
What I don't eat
  • Spices
  • Nuts and seeds
  • Grains/legumes
  • Dairy
  • Fruit (On special occasions I may have some fruit)
  • Eggs(I highly recommend these but they give me mild digestive problems so I tend to avoid them)
I eat 3-4 times per day and my meals are the same things all the time maybe 3000 calories each day. I am 181 cm tall and weigh about 73 kg. I lack interest in variation when I eat like this since the diet is so satisfying.

Supplements

• High vitamin cod liver oil 2-3 tsp.
  • Vitamin D 3000 IU + 2000-3000 from the CLO.
  • Vitamin C 500 mg.
  • Kelp extract containing 2-3 mg iodine.

Other stuff that I do that affects acne

• I lift some weights a couple of times each week and play some sports now and then.
  • I sleep in near complete darkness and wake up with a dawn simulator. Im not to strict with this and during holidays and weekends my sleep tends to get screwed up.
  • Listen to good music.
  • Relax.
  • Hug mom each day.
  • Play computer games. (important for clear skin and general pwnage skills)
  • Get as much sunlight as possible without burning in the summer and use tanning bed now and then in the winter.

Pictures

The pics are a bit old and there has been even more improvement now.

That's about it I think!

Feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers

I noticed you take HCL with your meals. Since I started doing this about a week ago, I found I could practically anything I wanted, and as long as I took the HCL, I wouldn't have a break out, it's crazy! I can't believe this gold mine sat on top of my fridge for 6 months before I tried it!

Hi Glein!

Looking good.

What video games do you play? Maybe if I have a similar arsenal I would show you what "pwnage" is all about!

Love,

Me

I noticed you take HCL with your meals. Since I started doing this about a week ago, I found I could practically anything I wanted, and as long as I took the HCL, I wouldn't have a break out, it's crazy! I can't believe this gold mine sat on top of my fridge for 6 months before I tried it!

Hi Glein!

Looking good.

What video games do you play? Maybe if I have a similar arsenal I would show you what "pwnage" is all about!

Love,

Me

Haha, I was playing WoW while I typed that.

I've been playing since 04 on alliance. Few months ago I got rid of my account, then a couple of weeks ago I decided to play again starting from scratch...so I rolled a BE Rogue...which I regret because there is a huge negative stigma about BE's for some reason.

I cant play on EU realms if I'm in North America right?

Sorry if you've explained this elsewhere, but why no nuts and seeds? I was thinking that almonds, flax seeds, and sunflower seeds were good sources of omegas and protein?

Sorry if you've explained this elsewhere, but why no nuts and seeds? I was thinking that almonds, flax seeds, and sunflower seeds were good sources of omegas and protein?

I don't eat nuts, either, but mainly just for safe keeping. I know that peanuts are awful for me and most nuts that are sold are rarely raw and have been covered in something to make them taste better. As far as I know, there are a few nuts that might be good for the skin, but I don't know anything about nuts anymore. Stuff like flax seeds and sunflower seeds are probably going to be good. I don't eat them, but not for any reason.

I don't know about almonds because I just don't eat nuts anymore. (I used to eat between 1/3 and 1/2 of a jar of crunchy peanut butter a day last year during football season. My acne was also awful, but I was doing a lot of things wrong. The list of things is too long.)

Other stuff that I do that affects acne

• I lift some weights a couple of times each week and play some sports now and then.
  • I sleep in near complete darkness and wake up with a dawn simulator. Im not to strict with this and during holidays and weekends my sleep tends to get screwed up.
  • Listen to good music.
  • Relax.
  • Hug mom each day.
  • Play computer games. (important for clear skin and general pwnage skills)

I don't eat nuts, either, but mainly just for safe keeping. I know that peanuts are awful for me and most nuts that are sold are rarely raw and have been covered in something to make them taste better. As far as I know, there are a few nuts that might be good for the skin, but I don't know anything about nuts anymore. Stuff like flax seeds and sunflower seeds are probably going to be good. I don't eat them, but not for any reason.

I don't know about almonds because I just don't eat nuts anymore. (I used to eat between 1/3 and 1/2 of a jar of crunchy peanut butter a day last year during football season. My acne was also awful, but I was doing a lot of things wrong. The list of things is too long.)

Oh okay, but I've read that peanuts are not true nuts, but are actually legumes.

Yo glein,

could you give me some typical recipes like what you eat for breakfast, lunch dinner (and that other meal of yours :P)

Yo glein,

could you give me some typical recipes like what you eat for breakfast, lunch dinner (and that other meal of yours :P)