Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peewee

Carboxy Therapy

Interesting peewee! I haven't heard of this. I'm going to send an e-mail to a local clinic which specializes in Mesotherapy and see if they perform it or have an opinion on it. Thanks for posting!

Anna

The article says that this treatment is huge in the US, but I've never heard of it either....

p.s. This looks very promising!

yeah it says its big in the us so the clinics over there may have heard of it whereas there's only 1 place in uk so far that does it apparantly. I am going to see Dr Chu next week tho for my 1st appointment - yay! (you may have read about him on this forum) so I'm gonna ask him about it.

Mesotherapy is used to reduce fat. I don't understand why you think it will it help with scarring? If one has atrophic scarring, dissolving the underlying fat is going to make them look much worse ..forgive me, if I'm missing something here. :eh:

Mesotherapy is used to reduce fat. I don't understand why you think it will it help with scarring? If one has atrophic scarring, dissolving the underlying fat is going to make them look much worse ..forgive me, if I'm missing something here. :eh:

I mentioned mesotherapy because that's what this sounds most like to me, so I caused the confusion. I mentioned that because I am contacting of a local doctor who performes mesotherapy and a lot of other cosmetic treatments to see if she has heard of this treatment.

Incidentally, I think it is really strange that they are selling it in the UK as hugely popular in the US and I can't find out anything about it here...