Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarcrash

plazan tissue regeneration gel

I found information about this regenerative gel online. Has anyone by chance used this?

Here's the info about it"

"Plazan Regenerating Gel is also used by many top plastic surgeons, to accelerate the healing of post op scar tissue. Tests have shown that plazan regeneration gel can increase the time of skin regeneration by 60% after plastic surgery procedures leaving no visible scars."

I thought this might be something to try post-treatment.

this gel can be ordered? where?

okay..I could have sworn there was a post by january31 before mine, saying he/she was going to order this gel ...

oh noez.. it may be medication time again. :eh: im losing it.

Yeah, there was, but I didn't like it so I decided to delete it :(

p.s. In case you or anyone else is wondering...

I had a bad asthma attack several years ago and I literally stopped breathing and was unconscious for over a minute while paramedics worked on me to get me breathing again... I then spent the next 3 days in an Intensive Care Unit, medially sedated and on a breathing machine. I don't think as quickly as I used to...

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Anyone who tries this and likes it let us know, I have a feeling it's not worth the money though.

It would be nice if we could get reps from companies like this to come onto the org, just for awhile, so that we could ask them some questions.

u have to realize the thing about stuff like this is that they can say anything they want especially if they are based outside the USA where there is no FDA or goverment control over OTC meds/creams/devices.

it may help some, but so will a jar of vaseline. if you put any kind of moisturizer on religiously it will help your skin recover faster! duh.

u have to realize the thing about stuff like this is that they can say anything they want especially if they are based outside the USA where there is no FDA or goverment control over OTC meds/creams/devices.

Don't everyone get too excited about this. It is for minimizing the appearance of hypertrophic or keloid scars. If you have a tendency to scar atrophically (depression), or have already excised an atrophic scar, it will do nothing to minimize the appearance of a pitted scar. Remember a pitted scar is way below the surface of the skin. A topical isn't going to effect a change that deeply. If I were you, I would press on and just forget about this. Be sensible guys, I know most of you already knew this, so i shouldn't have to repeat it!

It would be nice if we could get reps from companies like this to come onto the org, just for awhile, so that we could ask them some questions.

What happened to all the messages?

There are tons of messages that have been erased in this forum. Anyone know anything about this?

Jan31 and I both posted questions for Neil, but they have mysteriously disappeared along many other posts that I read yesterday.'

What happened to all the messages?

There are tons of messages that have been erased in this forum. Anyone know anything about this?

Jan31 and I both posted questions for Neil, but they have mysteriously disappeared along many other posts that I read yesterday.'

You guys didn't see the pictures??? They were imposed right on the screen and quite shocking. The first one was a crayon or marker drawing of the Twin Towers with smiling faces hugging each other with a big red heart in the background and little people falling out and a smiling airplane with the words, "I've fallen for you". The next was a snapshot of a dark skinned Indian guy who was smiling and posing wearing a dark orange tee shirt with a giganic black swastika in the middle of it. He appeared to be standing in a department store. The next one was truly disqusting. It was a cartoon showing two German Shepards in Nazi uniforms and the one was giving the other one a Blow Job...

This was all I saw...I didn't want to see anymore. Oh, and a thread that was mostly nonsense except for one posting that I thought was very interesting about punctuality in the work place and employers who turn into tyrants, using it basically as a turnscrew that really invades every facet of one's life...I get the feeling this was copied and pasted, although it did refer to George Bush and company as Nazis...

I agree with what scarcrash said about the CONCEPT of it. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that in the very near future there will be different gels that will greatly aid in the healing/regeneration of scars from plastic surgery procedures (like punch and scalpel and "military" excisions of acne scars) as well as burns.

I e-mailed my plastic surgeon about it. I'm waiting to hear from him.

Hi

Sorry to here that your forum was hacked

we have had the same kind of problem in the past..

Just to let you know, I did not join this forum to sell anything,

I just saw one posting, that said it would be good to ask a rep from the company questions..

Hi

I just saw one posting, that said it would be good to ask a rep from the company questions..

Hi