Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can Accutane begin to to clear up your acne when only taking it for 10 days at 30Mg. This happened to me, but I don't know if my skin began to clear up on its own or if the Accutane was doing it. PLease let me know what your guys think. THanks

try to relax..... the medicine is doing its thing, give your mind a acne vacation.....

Can Accutane begin to to clear up your acne when only taking it for 10 days at 30Mg. This happened to me, but I don't know if my skin began to clear up on its own or if the Accutane was doing it. PLease let me know what your guys think. THanks

Accutane starts working quickly, and your purging/breakouts will depend on how bad your acne was to start and what dosage you are on (low or high). The milder the acne, the lesser chance you will have bad breakouts and will likely clear sooner. More oily and severe acne, may take a few months to purge it all out. Your Derm. can give you more of what to expect too. Be patient and Accutane will do it's thing.

Good luck.