Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bɭesstheʄẚɭɭ

What's the reasoning behind psyllium husks working?

PGXâ„¢ - A Revolutionary Fiber Complex

PGX Fiber Blend binds to the water in the digestive tract to form a gelatinous, viscous mass which slows glucose absorption and creates a sense of satiety (fullness) while reducing the absorption of calories.

This impressive PGX Blend, short for PolyGlycopleX, exerts 3 to 5 times the effects of other fibers. A key component of PGX is glucomannan, a soluble fiber from the root of konjac. It is 3 times more viscous than guar and 7 times more viscous than psyllium. With this, and the other components it contains, PGX has a viscosity 3 to 5 times greater than glucomannan alone.

http://herbalpharmacia.com/learn-more/PGX

I've been taking PGX before meals, and wow can I go a long time without feeling hungry! Neat stuff. Really keeps me goin to the restroom, heh.

Excess and used up hormones are dumped into the digestive tract by the liver to be eliminated. However, if things don't keep moving, those hormones can be reabsorbed. Taking a fiber supplement binds everything up into a gel making it harder to reabsorb, and also keeps things moving. So fiber prevents hormonal imbalances from reabsorption.

Ok I have been doing some experimenting with this product. A product 7 times more effective than pysillim husk was something I knew I had to look into and boy am I glad I did. I have been eating junk food every single day and not only have I not seen zero signs of acne, my rosacea (redness) has been clearing on a day to day basis. I've seen an approximate 50% reduction and it increases with each passing day. This is the million dollar answer to acne. I say dump all your regimes and diets because you are just wasting time.

Ok I have been doing some experimenting with this product. A product 7 times more effective than pysillim husk was something I knew I had to look into and boy am I glad I did. I have been eating junk food every single day and not only have I not seen zero signs of acne, my rosacea (redness) has been clearing on a day to day basis. I've seen an approximate 50% reduction and it increases with each passing day. This is the million dollar answer to acne. I say dump all your regimes and diets because you are just wasting time.

Excess and used up hormones are dumped into the digestive tract by the liver to be eliminated.

I'm glad it worked out well :D

I take about 4 a day and it sure is one of my favorite supplements.

How do you take a day? Do you always take it before meals?

Where do you order your PGX from, I cant seem to find a pure form, it always has additives which are slimming aides, in my current state I cannot afford to lose more weight!!!

Do you need to wait 2 hours after taking PGX to take other supplements like zinc and chromium?

I'm encouraged by this because I see it helps with glucose balance

Blessthefall I never took the chance to properly thank you for introducing me to this. Without it i'd still be stuffing around with the inconvienient pysillium husk routine. I owe you one big time. You will never know how much it has changed my life for the better.

Blessthefall I never took the chance to properly thank you for introducing me to this. Without it i'd still be stuffing around with the inconvienient pysillium husk routine. I owe you one big time. You will never know how much it has changed my life for the better.

This impressive PGX Blend, short for PolyGlycopleX, exerts 3 to 5 times the effects of other fibers. A key component of PGX is glucomannan, a soluble fiber from the root of konjac. It is 3 times more viscous than guar and 7 times more viscous than psyllium. With this, and the other components it contains, PGX has a viscosity 3 to 5 times greater than glucomannan alone.

I havn't dropped or gained any weight since using it from about jan 15. I havn't noticed any sides whatsoever, its pretty safe imo.

Nice man, you can't even tell you had acne, at least in the pics. Would you say your acne was severe, and of what type? Mostly whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, or what?