Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minds_i

Anyone else got January exams coming up?

So i've got five A-level exams coming up this month and was wondering whether anyone else is in the same boat? Just hoping I can stay calm and not let things get on top of me!

I have exams coming up too, how exciting. :dance: I'm not too stressed out at the moment... strange, considering my revision hasn't gone too well. Ask me the night before the exam and it'll be a different story, when suddenly the prospect of having a shitload of re-takes to do finally sinks in.

Lol yeah, the night before the exam is the big problem. Last summer I got myself so worked up that I didn't get to sleep till it was light the night before my physics exam, which was at 9.30am! :\ Hoping to avoid that again lol. What subjects do you do?

I've got exams too. I know exactly what I need to do to revise...its just a case of doing it.

Heh. I will.

Eventually.

;]

I've got just the two psychology, which isn't too bad. Plus I have loads of time to retake in summer too, so i'm trying not to stress. :]

Lol yeah, I remember the experience of desperately cramming everything the night before, and on the way to the exam in a last-minute vain attempt. It's one of those things you really should learn from, but nope. I have maybe one really productive day in a blue moon and the rest of the time I just think about revision and how I really should be doing some, but can't actually motivate myself.

I have biology, psychology, sociology and english lit. exams coming up. The excitement is almost too much to bear.. :whistle: you?

I will.

Eventually.

;]

I have a very hard January...

8 January - Virtual Reality

14 January - 3D Computer Graphics

17 January - Organizational Communication

21 January - 3D Animation

Yes its awesome! But is breaking my head this last year of univ. cause beside exams i have many projects to do...GOOD LUCK TO US ALL :)

Yes, good luck everyone! I'm sure it will all be okay *she says nervously...*

I think it was this time last year I had an awful flare-up with my skin, which I put down to exam stress.. so I'm just hoping the same doesn't happen again :doubt: what with the constant breaking out into sweats of agitation and from rushing around trying not to be late for exams and going to all the wrong places. And all that gazing into the ceiling with face resting on sweaty palms, because of the brain-deadness my body best likes to experience at times when I could least do with it.

Doesn't it suck that from about 15/16 onwards there's not one christmas or easter holiday where you haven't got a lovely stack of exams, mocks or retakes to look forward to when you go back. Just one, momentary little respite from it all would be nice..

oooh I had an AS Psychology Exam in January...

About social influence & research methods?

Wasnt the best start to the new year :P

xo