Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Has anyone ever had a tattoo removed?

personally no..i have tattoos..just never have had any removed. I do know someone that was getting one removed..and I know once it got light enough(it wasn't totally gone..but it was getting expensive, and painful)..she had another tattoo drawn over it to cover it up.

are you looking to remove a pretty big tattoo? or a smaller one? i have a few different tattoo's, but there is one I don't like as much as the day I got it..but I think I'm just planning on covering it up with something else. We'll see. Right now, its small enough that not many people notice.

Has anyone ever had a tattoo removed?

personally no..i have tattoos..just never have had any removed. I do know someone that was getting one removed..and I know once it got light enough(it wasn't totally gone..but it was getting expensive, and painful)..she had another tattoo drawn over it to cover it up.

That's pretty much the experience of people that I know who have had them removed. They are varying degrees of light - almost not noticeable unless you loos very hard to noticeable, but uanble to determine exactly what it was.

My cousin had a tattoo of his snarling canine partner placed over top of his ex-wife's name.

I've always talked myself out of them. I have a few good arguments and I'm very pursuasive, so I always listen to me, LOL. Seriously, just remember not to allow your tattoo to become a permanent reminder of a temporary situation.

Seriously, just remember not to allow your tattoo to become a permanent reminder of a temporary situation.

i could not agree with this more. i haven't had a tattoo removed, but i do have one, and you can't be impulsive about it. i took 7 years to finally decide.