Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ohsailor

Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash

Does anyone use Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash?

I'm currently using Johnsons Baby Wash & whilst it doesn't break me out, I don't think it is doing enough to contribute to fading my red marks.

Can anyone tell me whether it helps?

[i'm debating between Alpha Hydrox, Aqua Glycolic Facial Cleanser and sticking with the safe bet of Johnsons Baby Wash....]

I think the Alpha Hydrox foaming face wash is just a gentle face wash, and probably won't do much for red marks. I think it has citric acid in it, but there is no acid listed as an active ingredient, so whatever is in it won't be enough to help with your red marks. I don't know anything about the Aqua Glycolic, so maybe someone else can help you with that one. Why don't you use the Alpha Hydrox glycolic gel, lotion, or souffle? I think a product that you leave on your skin will help your red marks better than a product that you just rinse off right away.

I've been thinking about using something that I leave on but because my skin is so tempermental regarding "leave on" products, I don't tend to use many.....and I've just started using aloe vera and I want to know how that goes...