Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
youknowyouloveme

Perfect Mascara

Hey y'all!

I need some suggestions for a mascara that thickens, and curls your eyelashes. Also one that makes that bold. Ive tried SO many and none of them work, oh and also one that is clumo free.

any ideas??

THAKS :)

Diorshow mascara is pretty awesome, but also really expensive.

For cheaper drugstore mascara I have been pretty happy with Max Factor 2000 Calorie.

Loreal Voluminous is pretty good, except it will clump if you don't apply it carefully.

maybelline intense XXL volume and length mascara. definitely an HG for me. get u a Shu Uemura lash curler. i just got this and OMG. what a difference.....

I tried the Maybelline Full & Soft at the suggestions of the Org-ers and it is probably the best mascara I've ever used. I use the one that is *not* water-proof. I've used all kinds of other brands, some very expensive, but I like this one the best, actually.

Max Factor's 2000 calorie mascara works fairly well for me too. I also have Maybelline's define-a-lash, which is good for separating the lashes and adding a little length but it doesn't add a lot of volume.

edit: nevermind, turns out Maybelline's full n soft has only been discontinued in the UK for about 6 months...

maybelline full n soft or benefit bad gal.

I second the maybelline full n soft... Thickens and legnthens like no other!

I am never fully satisfied with mascara and I really need to use a lash curler, but I am too lazy - or maybe I have to spend too much time on my skin to fuss with my lashes.

Anyway, I like the YSL false lash one (i forget the name ...faux cils...) but it is expensive. I also like Lancome Fatale (also spendy), but the wand is crazy and takes some getting used to.

Good luck.

Max Factor 2000 Calorie curved brush- I used it today and have never saw my lashes hold a curl like this. :wub: