Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok so i totally agree that refined grains are of no use to human health and have no nutritional value, but im just not totally convinced that whole grains are not good for acne sufferes likemyself. For example white bread i notice does seem to break me out, but whole grain,whole wheat bread is a lot harder to spot ;) lol. I totally agree with food being natural, whole, so i dont understand why the body would treat it as foreign. It contains good fiber,vitamin E, selenium, magnesium and B vitamins, the reason i ask this is cus im finding it so hard to live off meats and vegetables although i do believe these are the main staple of the human diet, and i do seem to get good results from this. Fruits i have mixed results with and i cant come to any conclusion with,obviously there a natural food and contain good vitamin c ect, mabe its the fruit sugars,or the fructose, i dunno. oh and finally nuts cause me breakouts,inflammation. Any thoughts?

I luv mainly Brown Rice or Buckwheat that actually both do not contain gluten ... and full with Bvitamins , Fibers and so on.....

i have to agree, i didn't eat grains or dairy for two months with little effect on my skin. this last month i have included low glycemic grains and stayed away from sugar, including too many fruit (max one per day) and my skin is doing a lot better. it is just too expensive to live on meat and veggies.