Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashley Sara

getting nails donee

so pretty much i took my acrylics off like a month ago and i got them back on two days ago. getting my nails done has become like an obsession to me. and its kindaaa expensive. just wondering how often do you guys treat yourself to a manicure, pedicure, etcc [:

I bought an OPI acrylic set off ebay (has most of the stuff you need to do acrylic nails) and an instructional DVD so im going to teach myself to do my own acrylics.

I do my own french nails which do look pretty good (luckily my natural nails are quite nice and strong) but they only last 5-7 days before the polish starts to chip :( hence why im going for acrylics now :)

i loveee acrylic nails. but they always seem to look better on others than they do on me... even if i get them done at the same place, by the same person :shrug: but i work in a restaurant as a server/bartender so with my hand constantly being wet, the nails weren't working out.... my real nail started to lift from my nail bed!! And now i get manicures occasionally but still when i get to work, my nail polish is completely chipped and peeling by the end of the night =( i wish i had an office job!

aryclic nails totally ruined my nailbeds...i will NEVER have them again. my natural nails are finally healthy again.