Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tobias

Hair 'flops' when use wax

I'm a male and have a short blended-in mohawk. At most the mohawk part will be 2.5-3 inches long b4 i get it cut again.

The problem is whenever i try to put wax in my hair to spike it up a bit, it just flops over by 15 minutes later, sorta like what it would look like if u just get out of the shower(but not wet obviously). When the hairdresser cuts my hair and puts wax in after, it stays how they styled it all day. I even bought some wax from them that they use but still have the same problem when i do it myself.

I'm a male and have a short blended-in mohawk. At most the mohawk part will be 2.5-3 inches long b4 i get it cut again.

The problem is whenever i try to put wax in my hair to spike it up a bit, it just flops over by 15 minutes later, sorta like what it would look like if u just get out of the shower(but not wet obviously). When the hairdresser cuts my hair and puts wax in after, it stays how they styled it all day. I even bought some wax from them that they use but still have the same problem when i do it myself.

blow dry and hair spray

oh what's the product that you use btw.

wax with beeswax in it, brand is 'justice' if that means anything to u

blowdry after a shower right, then use wax, then use a hairspray to hold it in place???

wax with beeswax in it, brand is 'justice' if that means anything to u

blowdry after a shower right, then use wax, then use a hairspray to hold it in place???

put the product in damp, not dry or wet, hair then blow dry upside down (so that it stays vertical), finish w/ hair spray :dance: