Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I started taking tane im only on day 3 and my nose is kinda dry, is there something I can get to like help cause it hurts a little bit too.

Do you mean the inside of your nose or the areas outside of it?

Because Ive got both and Ive had 3 nosebleeds in 3 weeks so far. Theres not much you can do tbh, Ive turned off the heating in my room and Ive put a big bowl of water in it to get some moisture in the air.

Also some people suggest sticking vaseline up your nose with a q tip

If inside of your nose is very dry, then you could stick some vaseline in it, or AYR nasal gel, both will help.

Ayr Nasal Gel, as suggested above. Most drugstores will carry it and some grocery stores in the US. Also Vaseline Petrolatum jelly as suggested above for nighttime use.

I would definetly agree withe th vaseline and the AYR Nasal Gel. Although the Gel kinda burns my nose but it helps. My dose just got increased and it being winter my nose is really dry.

Also try putting a humidifier in your room at night. I have one but I just haven't gotten around to putting water in it.

Hope your nose gets to feeling better and good luck on accutane.